Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Exercise myself


As a student in school, learning is the main task. The University of spare much time to the school after-school life is very rich, multi-part in some activities the best. Say that a small community college to university is to train us to adapt to society. Therefore, in universities, should strive to exercise their own future, the community can develop a better path. Exercise their public speaking ability, and now that our counselor has given us a task is issued at least five-minute speech, that is, have given a good chance. Learn to use their learned knowledge to go out to play Sunday when the Guangzhao play, saw a computer store Promoters recruitment. I wanted to go try, just started first requirement is to have sales experience. I can say I am now a student, is learning computer electronics have focused on this area. In fact, I lack confidence, because it's less than a year's time how much has not studied it. He said: "OK, you try it!" Began my tests, if I am a customer I would recommend you to this computer. I started my inherent ability of the candidates for the first time in my life, an introduction, I asked a series of problems. End afterwards, he left me a phone, saying to their superiors to report that give me an answer within three days. But he forgets that I first said I was in school, I asked a holiday right? He said: "I will not have, we are big shopping malls, have to find regular employees." But I am also very satisfied with my present capacity to be able to get his approval so I am very pleased to come back to think he could have done better. Lot in school the ability to exercise their own future, took to the community to do better.