Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fashions and Me


Due to the abundance of the material goods and rapid development of civilization, people are becoming more and more particular about what they use and wear. An increasing number of manufacturers have focused on designing things that will appeal to consumers. Those who sell a lot of their products dominate the market and lead a trend that most people will follow right away. If their products do not improve, they are doomed to fade away. Why are so many people addicted to fashionable things? I think it's because they are fond of showing off . They want to dress themselves in amazing costumes and perform unique actions to draw others' attention. Actually, many people only buy certain trademarks without making sure that the product aren't fakes. This situation allows the market to be flooded with pirated copies. It can't do any good but increase piracy, cause unexpected losses to original companies and harms our international image. Those polo shirts are very good!Moreover, following some trends can be dangerous. Moreover, following some trends can be dangerous. Some gangsters would like to encourage others to take drugs, have tattoos, and do things that are illegal and immorals. They will call people who reject these things chickens or cowards. Because of this, some people try these bad things to show that they are brave. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the ralph lauren polo shirts. This disturbs out tranquil society and make more and more young peoples, who are the future's leaders, descend into degeneration. this situation will go from bad to worse. It is really astonishing, isn't it? As for me, I also like to wear fabulous clothes to make myself look cool. But I am not a blind follower of all fashions. I decide which fashions to follow. A man's best friends are his Lacoste Polo Shirts.A fashion attracts me only if I think it's worthy of my attention, time and cash. Indeed, aside from fashion, there are other meaningful things for us to pursue, such as peace of mind and being kind to others. I often say to myself, “Self-control is the true nobility. Why just plunge yourself into the pursuit of fashions? Why just be obedient to others' ideas? Why not be your own master?” In my opinion, as teenagers, we should acquire knowledge and do something significant for our society, and not just be snobbish pursuers of fashions.
never give up
where? when? who?
discover
empty heart
my code and project